Buchanan's sawmill manufactures over 20 million board feet of lumber per year, providing the flooring mill with a consistent supply of quality lumber. An annual production of over 20 million square feet a year is manufactured by two shifts of workers using machinery made by LICO Rip Line, HASKO side matcher/end matcher, OSI Auto Chopline, and CRIQ Scanner.
A superior choice for high-quality solid oak floors.
We offer the following options.
Select and better
Select and Better Quartered Only
Select and better Riff and Quartered
4 Reasons why you'll like Elite Brand flooring
1. Straighter Solid Flooring
- ¾" x 2 ¼" - White Oak
- ¾" x 3 ¼" - White Oak
- ¾" x 2 ¼" - Red Oak
- ¾" x 3 ¼" - Red Oak
- ¾" x 4" - Red Oak
- ¾" x 5" - Red Oak
- 2 ¼" - 756 sq.ft. /pallet
- 3 ¼" - 728 sq.ft. /pallet
- 4" - 700 sq.ft. /pallet
- 5" - 746 sq.ft. /pallet
2. Immediate Inventory
- You can count on the fact that there's always inventory available because approximately half of our Elite wood comes from our own timberlands and sawmill. Besides the extra level of quality assurance this provides, it also means we won't run out of material just when you need it the most.
3. Consistent Quality
- We have a monitoring team whose only job is to make sure Elite is made, graded, and packaged correctly. Every piece of raw material is checked for moisture content with Wagner in-line moisture meters. Furthermore, every piece of Elite Brand Flooring is re-checked for proper moisture content before it's placed in shrink wrapped packaging which prevents moisture penetration.
- Your Way - Finally, it's nested into 7-foot bundles for shipping via trucks, containers or rail cars.